Pre loaded tunes>

Posted 2 months ago by Neal-michael

Post a topic
Un Answered
N
Neal-michael

I guess I don’t understand what a pre loaded tune means.   I thought I would have several options like a sport motor, or utility mode, or daily driver etc… All I see are a few options to change speed limit, rev limiter, axle ratios, shift points etc.   I don’t know enough to go in and make changes to these.  I really want to improve the throttle response on my F150.   Is this possible with the x4?

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
L

Leo Stapleton posted 2 months ago Admin

87 Octane would be the lowest amount of power you would gain, there is not specific changes that enhance throttle sensitivity directly, but it should be improved slightly and will be more noticeable on higher octane as the higher octane the more power you gain. If you specifically want to bump the throttle sensitivity a lot you may want a custom tune for that. 

0 Votes

N

Neal-michael posted 2 months ago

Ahhhh.  That makes more sense.   Any info on what the tunes do change? I loaded the 87.  Truck still feels the exact same.  All I really want to do is improve the throttle response.  If possible 

0 Votes

L

Leo Stapleton posted 2 months ago Admin

Gas vehicles preloaded tune you would select the octane to what you run on the truck, there will be 87, 91, and 93 the other options you do not have to change unless you want to as they don't need to be changed unless necessary.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment