Getting error code 11020

Posted 10 months ago by Thomaswitten

Post a topic
Un Answered
T
Thomaswitten

Hi everyone, I just received my X4 today and went to go try it on my 2012 F-150 Ecoboost. when I plugged it in and tried to program the vehicle, I got the error code 11020. I ended up going back inside to update my X4 hoping that would fix the situation... however it did not. Even when I click on vehicle info, the ECU won't even show up. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? The device says it's updated.... so I'm clueless about what's going on. 

Please let me know if anyone has any solutions, thanks!

1 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
L

Leo Stapleton posted about 1 month ago Admin

Look at the last message for the steps on that code. 

0 Votes

C

Cameron Hayes posted about 1 month ago

Have anyone found a solution 

0 Votes

L

Leo Stapleton posted 9 months ago Admin

This error is typically because it cannot read the vehicle, need to make sure key is all the way in the run position, if the tuner is older could potentially be a cable issue. Also try on a different for vehicle and see if it will read a different vehicle to see if its a potential vehicle issue. 

https://derivesystems.helpjuice.com/138610-troubleshooting/11020-read-strategy-failed-sct-x4?from_search=136354850

0 Votes

G

Garrett Lamar posted 9 months ago

I am encountering the same issue, they tell me that the vehicle is not supported. So you have to log into your bully dog account and request your vehicle be added.

0 Votes

t

troy bryson posted 10 months ago

I'm having this exact same issue on my 2018 Raptor. Can't get anyone to give me a reason.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment