X4 issues

Posted 3 months ago by DanMark “dgizmo44” Southern Outdoors

Post a topic
Un Answered
DanMark “dgizmo44” Southern Outdoors
DanMark “dgizmo44” Southern Outdoors

I bought the X4 back in November with 2 preloaded tunes already installed. They were having some issues at the time with the 2023 F150’s, so I was talking to several technicians trying to figure out how to get this installed. Well it never did work right and completely drained my battery in the meantime… so I thought id give the a few months to get everything worked out and so I came back and I can’t get no one on the phone and no help at all!!  And what is a ticket??!? The police use to give me those! If someone, smarter or more educated in this type of stuff can walk me through it, I’ll buy you a baseball hat that matches your ride. I paid $700 and so far I might as well thrower it out the window. I done everything the video said to do but when it starts to finalize the install, I have waited hours for it to finish and it won’t do it!!! What am I doing wrong? How can I be sure the tunes are on my device? Do I need to do a stock tune first? I got so many questions and it’s probably very simple to you college educated folks.. but I would appreciate if anyone could walk me through the process to get my F150 up and running!! ATIA

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment