X4 issues

Posted 3 months ago by DanMark “dgizmo44” Southern Outdoors

Post a topic
Un Answered
DanMark “dgizmo44” Southern Outdoors

I bought the X4 back in November with 2 preloaded tunes already installed. They were having some issues at the time with the 2023 F150’s, so I was talking to several technicians trying to figure out how to get this installed. Well it never did work right and completely drained my battery in the meantime… so I thought id give the a few months to get everything worked out and so I came back and I can’t get no one on the phone and no help at all!!  And what is a ticket??!? The police use to give me those! If someone, smarter or more educated in this type of stuff can walk me through it, I’ll buy you a baseball hat that matches your ride. I paid $700 and so far I might as well thrower it out the window. I done everything the video said to do but when it starts to finalize the install, I have waited hours for it to finish and it won’t do it!!! What am I doing wrong? How can I be sure the tunes are on my device? Do I need to do a stock tune first? I got so many questions and it’s probably very simple to you college educated folks.. but I would appreciate if anyone could walk me through the process to get my F150 up and running!! ATIA

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
L

Leo Stapleton posted 2 months ago Admin

Reach out to Jose via the case he started for you and we can take a look at it for you! 

0 Votes

DanMark “dgizmo44” Southern Outdoors posted 2 months ago

I definitely updated the unit. I had a gentleman finally on a phone call, Jose, and he was awesome. We had to go around the mountain but I finally finalized the tune , but when I plugged the unit in the obd2 plug to put my tire sized in and get the gauges to show, and now I'm getting error codes and “can’t read the vehicle information “.. I need someone to call me to get this resolved or I’m going to have to return it because I’m not spending $700 for something that won’t do what it’s supposed to do.. I think the unit is bad and maybe I could just swap it for another one and try it. 770-903-5444

0 Votes

K

Kevin_lambert posted 2 months ago

Have you updated the unit yet ? If not connect it to wifi then scroll thru the settings to update the unit make sure you are using the stock tune before the update .

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment