2015 Focus ST SCT X4 digital gauges reading boost at idle and no AFRs after recent update.

Posted 4 months ago by Robert A

Post a topic
Answered
R
Robert A

So actually about 2 or 3 updates ago I've noticed the gauge readouts from the SCT X4 have been all over the place. The gauges are displaying 15psi at idle. Doesn't go above 15 or below is just stays at 15 constantly. The OEM boost gauge is still giving me "correct" readouts. it reads "0" at idle and moves to correct figures when under load. As for the AFR I'm reading a max AFR of 1.99... it used to give correct, normal readouts such as max 14-15 to a low of 11. (just example numbers). I don't remember exact figures.

At this point I've just stopped using the SCT's gauges for the moment, in hopes that maybe it was just a bad update and will get patched back to normal.. Except that hasn't come. Wondering if anyone else out there is going through this?

0 Votes

L

Leo Stapleton posted 3 months ago Admin Best Answer

I attached a new gauge file for you to try using on that here. Use the transfer file to device option on the device updater to load it to your device and then reselect the config file on the gauge screen of the device after. If still doesnt work reach out to tech support via chat or ticket on our website! 

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
L

Leo Stapleton posted 3 months ago Admin

No it should stay on the device, if it removes it every time let us know so we can get it looked at on our side! 

0 Votes

R

Robert A posted 3 months ago

The gauges work again! Thanks, you're a life saver. Will I have to replace this file everytime I update my device?

0 Votes

L

Leo Stapleton posted 3 months ago Admin Answer

I attached a new gauge file for you to try using on that here. Use the transfer file to device option on the device updater to load it to your device and then reselect the config file on the gauge screen of the device after. If still doesnt work reach out to tech support via chat or ticket on our website! 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment