Need to update but won't return to stock

Posted 10 months ago by Ginger Bird

Post a topic
Un Answered
G
Ginger Bird

I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out:I went to update my tuner and it won't let me return my pickup to stock....error codes come up....tune revision out of date (11042) and stock code corrupt (11060)---uh, yeh, I know there's problems--but I can't do anything to get it unstuck! I even tried to change tunes....nothing. Tried to reload my stock tune....won't even accept it back in from my laptop.....doesn't recognize it (not even the same type of file it's looking for---what a mess!). The only upside is the pickup still runs and drives; but what good is having a tuner if I can't return to stock, update, or change tunes?! Please help me understand!

1 Votes

1 Comments

L

Leo Stapleton posted 9 months ago Admin

Attached a link for that error for you below, need to download the device updater and save the stock file to your computer using the bottom option on the updater, and then attempt to update the device using the top option on the updater as the 11042 error indicates the tune revision is not up to date. Once you update the device if still getting errors you will need to email/chat/call tech support so we can trouble shoot more in depth! 

https://derivesystems.helpjuice.com/138614-troubleshooting/11042-tune-revision-out-of-date-on-sct-bdx-tuner?from_search=136342386

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment