2008 CROWN VICTORIA

Posted 10 months ago by James Mc Intyre

Post a topic
Un Answered
J
James Mc Intyre

I thought there were 3 tunes preprogrammed into the x4. I only have 2, -crown victoria and -4.6 crown victoria.. and neither tune seems to do anything, yes throttle response is improved and it seems to run smoother, but as for gains, i havent noticed it and my 0-60 time is roughly the same.

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
E

Elijah Karns posted 5 months ago

i have the exact same two tunes that came on mine, neither one of them changed anything or the way it drove or how fast it was, when i changed the shift pressure and shift points, along with rpms and WOT or, (wide open throttle) spark only one spot which was 2% i think  and the richness one spot on WOT to 2% and ofcourse took the governor off is when i felt t he diffrerence i also started using 93 octane and changed the tune for that

0 Votes

L

Leo Stapleton posted 10 months ago Admin

There would be a 87, 91, and 93 octane tune preloaded, after you select the option Crown Victoria you would have the option to change the octane tunes as well as other options. Running 93 octane in your tank with the 93 octane setting would be where you would see the biggest gains. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment