Fuel injector scaling, data

Posted about 1 year ago by ZolikaHU

Post a topic
Un Answered
Z
ZolikaHU

Dear All,

I have some problem with my new injectors in my 2008 Mustang GT.
I will try to write the situation short.
I'm living in middle Europe, and nobody can help to tune my car correctly. So I bought the Advantage III, reading forums, watching tons of videos and tune that for myself. It's not so hard, working everything.
I bought 30LB injectors what recommend a guy from injectorplanet. 
The type is the following: Bosch 0 280 155 831 (or Bosch 62687). I have some information on the box (IMA code I think, for example: 8JLNXQ KQ938L J886D7) and nothing else. I can't convert this information to "breakpoint, low & high slope and pulse width". I can't found nothing about these injectors. I'm using the "30# injectors.vmf" table from value files. It's working, but around 2500rpm I have huge lag and torq loss. I'm 100% sure the breakpoint is not correct for these injectors (and the other values too
). Another 2 tables of 30LB injectors what can I found in the Advantage value files are completely different. How can I found the data what I need? Searching in google about 2 days and nothing :( 
Injectors specified to 1998 Volvo 2.4T engine. I found these EV6 inj. with V-pattern and correct price in Europe. Connected with jetronic-uscar adapter. I talked with a local injector renovation workshop, but they can't measure these data. These injector were installed in April 2022. The system is flexible, my car is healthy, works fine except for the lag around 2500.
Thanks for any help, have a nice day!

2 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment