Broken tuner Tune stuck on vehicle , how do I get a stock file for when I buy a new tuner from sct?

Posted 18 days ago by Nunavya Buisness

Post a topic
Un Answered
N
Nunavya Buisness

### **Summary of Situation:**

I own a 2012 Ford Mustang GT, which has been tuned with both a ghost cam and a 93 octane performance tune. Unfortunately, my tuning device has been damaged beyond repair, leaving me unable to manage or revert the current tune. I need to obtain the stock tune file that is compatible with the SCT X4 so I can restore my vehicle to its original factory settings rather than permanently running the custom tunes.

Also ps. Is there any chance that since someone has opened my sct x4. That I can load my stock tune off of my old micro as and put it on the tuning updater program after I get a new sct x4 and a new pc?

### **Request for Assistance:**

1. **Stock Tune File:**

- **Objective:** I am seeking guidance or assistance in acquiring a stock tune file specifically for a 2012 Mustang GT that can be used with an SCT X4 device. This will allow me to revert my vehicle to its original settings.

2. **Saving Current Tunes:**

- **Advice Needed:** I would also appreciate any advice on how to save or back up the custom tunes I currently have. This might include suggestions for tools or methods to preserve these settings for future use.

If you have any recommendations or resources that could help in obtaining the necessary stock file or saving the existing tunes, please let me know.

0 Votes

1 Comments

L

Leo Stapleton posted 18 days ago Admin

Contact our support department through the chat bubble at the bottom right of our website, or open up a ticket via the support portal on our website (https://derivepower.freshdesk.com/support/home) and we can get a rma set up for you! Depends on the exact model you have but if its been opened the warranty is going to be void at this point. We can recover the vehicle once device is replaced or you can take vehicle to a dealer to get it flashed back to stock. 

Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST closed for lunch 1-2pm EST

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment