GTX issues

Posted about 2 months ago by Chris Clayton

Post a topic
Un Answered
C
Chris Clayton

I have a GTX that I don't often use since it's just for my daily. I have a recall reflash scheduled for today so I had to flash it back to stock. I have had many SCT devices before this one and I can certainly see why they canned this one. So ine the mag connector fell apart in my hand today when I attempted to flash it. I was able to hold it together enough to make it work. Is that part replaceable still? 

The bigger issue is my tune will be rewritten for the new strategy code after the recall is complete. I have tried updating the VIM several times. Via wifi it says failed to connect to server. Hooked up to my laptop it makes it to the validation screen and then fails with no details. Any ideas how to get this thing to update? Device updater allowed me to move tune files on and off but that's it. Have they blacklisted it from the servers? Really don't want to buy a new one as I never change parts on this vehicle and my tune covers all fuel grades. It's literally the 3rd time it's ever been connected since it won't read MSCan on the Fords so it's pretty useless as a monitor. 

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment