Livewire TS+ won't load datalog or gauges

Posted 3 months ago by Brad Penet

Post a topic
Un Answered
B
Brad Penet

My brand new Livewire TS+ gives the message "Datalog files not found" when attempting to load gauges.  Does the same when I click on configuration.  It's like the device doesn't even have the ability to load the gauges at all.  Latest update done in device updater.  Factory reset done and same thing.

I have uploaded compatible .DLX files, and have verified that datalogging through Livelink work.  Just can't have gauges at all.

Anyone have a similar issue?

0 Votes

9 Comments

Sorted by
B

Brad Penet posted 3 months ago

Bill that’s the same issue I had after doing the update. Like said, I had to go through Livelink to create a new data log configuration and upload it manually through livelink to get gauges to work again. Leo provides a link in this thread with instructions for that. 

0 Votes

B

Bill Fry posted 3 months ago

I am having the same problem. My old Livewire went belly up so I purchased a new one. I contacted my two custom tuners to have the tunes  rewritten for the serial number of the new Livewire. After I got the new tunes from one of the tuners, I first updated the Livewire. Then loaded the new tunes to the Livewire. Went to the truck and put in one of the new perf. tunes. Afterwards the gauges didn't work. Also said Preloaded Tune Support Disabled. I tried the factory reset, Preloaded tune came back but still says Datalog Files Not Found. I re-installed the Updater and tried to update again but still no gauges. 

0 Votes

L

Leo Stapleton posted 3 months ago Admin

https://derivepower.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/72000575635-how-to-create-a-dlx-file here is how you can create your own dlx file, or you would need to reach out to support on our website to get a preloaded one.

0 Votes

J

Jake Giesige posted 3 months ago

What files did you have to send through live link, my monitor says “datalog files not found” when trying to load my gauges and when hooked to livelink i can read the datalogs

0 Votes

P

Pink283373 posted 3 months ago

How do I creat it? I tried and it wasn’t very explaining 

0 Votes

B

I just created a new .dlx file within live link and imported it directly to my device and it worked. 

0 Votes

P

Pink283373 posted 3 months ago

Can you explain to me how you solve your problem mine does the same thing

0 Votes

L

Leo Stapleton posted 3 months ago Admin

This would have been a file issue if this happens typically just need a new dlx datalog file as you already figured out. Let us know if any other issues come up. 

0 Votes

B

Never mind. Got it fixed by resending some files through live link. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment