SCT GTX 40460S - Tuner not working

Posted 4 months ago by dima.prystupa

Post a topic
Un Answered
d
dima.prystupa

I bought a FORD F-250 2006 6.0 Diesel, it came with a SCT GTX 40460S Tuner that had a screen that wouldn't power on. Once I started looking into the issue, I opened up the Transmitter Module Device and saw that it looked like the chip on the inside was totally burnt out. Does anyone know what I can do to restore this tuner? The problem is the truck looks like it was in tow mode when the tuner device burnt out and now the truck is constantly being overloaded. Does anyone have any advice or can help? 

0 Votes

1 Comments

L

Leo Stapleton posted about 1 month ago Admin

Apologize for he delayed response but those are discontinued so best option is to upgrade to a newer device. Currently we do offer a 30% discount off a new device from our website if you want to trade that discontinued device in! 

If you are interested in doing that reach out to our tech support department, we can be reached through starting a ticket at the top right of this page: https://derivepower.freshdesk.com/support/home or you can chat in during business hours, the chat bubble is on the bottom right side of our website!

Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST closed for lunch 1-2pm EST

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment