basic scan tool

Posted 10 months ago by JC Bryant, LLC

Post a topic
J
JC Bryant, LLC

I feel a basic scan tool that can read all codes. I've got customers that have had codes set that the X4 and Livewire could not see. Normally these codes are set when wrench light comes on. 

Another feature that would be nice. Being able link to the device to see the codes or data when the customer is with their vehicle. would probably need the customer to create a hot spot with their phone to connect to internet. 

I run into situations with customer when their having an issue with their vehicle. they have trouble relaying information for diag when their vehicle is having an issue. 

I don't sell a lot of devices because I'm not a competent calibrator and have not built up a following in that area. I have a lot of customers from doing repairs on their vehicles. I get calls on a regular basses from customers that are having issues and don't understand the information I'm needing to get a general diag of concern. It would be nice to be able to remote link to a device. Then just tell the customer to turn key on, off or drive the vehicle. Then I would be able to monitor information. 

Thanks

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment