Post a topic
Answered
K
Kenzie2004

2012 ford f250 6.7 4x

0 Votes

L

Leo Stapleton posted 10 months ago Admin Best Answer

What can we answer for you about that vehicle/tuner?

0 Votes

9 Comments

Sorted by
J

Jharr68 posted 19 days ago

2004 F350 6 liter. I have a SCT Livewire from back in 2012. I am so very impressed with the specialized tunes. I am wondering if there is any advantage to doing a tuner upgrade? 

0 Votes

J

J. bezeau posted 22 days ago

I have a 2016 f150 with stage 1 roush supercharger. This was bought from dealer with nothing extra. Just picked up the BDX 40470. Looking to see what kind of tune I need???

0 Votes

L

Leo Stapleton posted 29 days ago Admin

Preloaded tunes are meant for mostly stock vehicles, to get the most out of modifications like that you would be wanting to get a custom tune. As far as the shifting you would want to make sure you did a transmission relearn on the vehicle as well Oz tuning has a write up I will attach for that!   https://oztuning.com/adaptive-learning-10r80/ 

0 Votes

D

Dgrand15 posted 29 days ago

I purchased a BDX Tuner for a 2023 Ford Explore Momentum dual cold air intake, Whipple Hyper chargercharger innercooler I registered the product and downloaded the existing program for my vehicle. I have mod-ed my ST with Borla exhaust, aFE  cold air intake, as well. In normal drive mode, the transmission doesn't shift correctly. In Sport Mode, it shifts well under moderate to heavy acceleration. How can I get a custom tune, or one that better reacts to the mods I have installed on the vehicle? I set the program to 93 octaine.

0 Votes

L

Leo Stapleton posted 3 months ago Admin

0 Votes

B

Boris Blicha posted 3 months ago

I have 2008 6.4 powerstroke and need some custom tune on it

Any help here?

0 Votes

T

Tristan Martin posted 9 months ago

I have 2015 6.7l f250 with the SCT x4 tuner. I’m wanting to know if you can make a custom tune for my truck. 

1 Votes

K

Kenzie2004 posted 10 months ago

Im wanting more horsepower and better fuel mileage.     thanks

0 Votes

L

Leo Stapleton posted 10 months ago Admin Answer

What can we answer for you about that vehicle/tuner?

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment